Swimming skills diplomas
Children & adults who would like to learn even more after they have achieved Swimming ABC can further improve their swimming skills with the general and specific swimming skills diplomas.
• Swimming skills 1, 2 and 3: after the Swimming ABC you can further increase swimming skills and swimming safety with the Swimming skills diplomas.
• Snorkeling 1, 2 and 3: for those who are interested in the underwater world.
• Survival 1, 2 and 3: children learn additional skills on how to save themselves when ending up in the water unexpectedly and what you should absolutely not do when a friend is in need.
• Jumping off the board 1, 2 and 3: children learn all kinds of jumps off the board and off the board.
• World swimming strokes 1, 2 and 3: children travel around the world and through history and learn current and historical swimming strokes that are and have been swum around the world.
• Synchronized swimming 1, 2 and 3: children learn the basics of synchronized swimming with ballet in the water.
• Water polo 1, 2 and 3: children learn the principles of water polo as a ball sport.
• Swimming skills 4, 5 and 6 in snorkeling (own license)
Dress code Swimming skills 1, 2 and 3.
The clothing package is the same as the clothing package for the swimming diploma B of the Swimming ABC:
• Shirt, hemd of blouse met lange mouwen
• Long pants, dress or skirt to the ankles